Tuesday, March 16, 2010

More Butter Pecans...

I got an request for a dozen butter pecan cupcakes today at work from one of the guys that said he ate FIVE when I brought them in for that big meeting. He was a big fan! He said they were the best cupcakes he had ever had. Well, this time I decided to kick it up a notch by putting none other than a PECAN on the top, along with raw sugar. The icing was my all-natural vanilla buttercream.


Here's a close up of the raw sugar on the pecans. I painted them with sugar-water to make the sugar stick. It was a sweet time.


I took a couple extra to our new neighbors and they were so excited! It's easy to please a southern guy with a butter pecan cupcake.

That's all for now!

1 comment:

Robyn Van Dyke said...

O MY! Those were MY FAVORITE TOO!!! I hope I get a taste... your cupcakes are magic!

Post a Comment